Mindfulness, communication, and connection come together in a compact and pleasant design. Many games come in oversized boxes, but we’ve made a point of providing you with an easily transportable, aesthetically pleasing game that will have a real impact on the table! The name “Vertellis” is derived from two Dutch words “Vertel Eens”. These two words, loosely translated, mean “Tell Us More” – which is what Vertellis revolves around! Not only by answering the questions in this deck, but also by engaging to ask each other to tell more you will get a deeper connection with those already close! Vertellis is played through four rounds: Rounds one and three respectively ask questions about what has happened in the past twelve months and the hopes and dreams of the upcoming twelve. The best stories come to light in these rounds, and asking follow-up questions here is highly recommended! In rounds two and four you will be able to gather points by guessing certain answers about each other. Every correct guess will yield a point and by the end of the evening, the winner will be revealed! How well do you know each other?
- Vertellis is for those that want to reconnect with loved ones in an offline setting
- Perfect addition for get-together’s with friends and family
- Recommended age is 10+ and will get them talking 🙂
- The compact size makes it easy to take on vacations
- All materials are responsibly sourced