Kids will fall in love with the characters and memorize the story of the Ladybug Adventure as they learn to count and read. The Ladybug Game uses a clever combination of colors, numbers, words and symbols to help even the youngest kids catch on quickly. Soon they will be playing on their own, again and again, as they encounter all the adventures, challenges and characters in the garden, including the Praying Mantis, the Aphids, and the three Lazy Ants. The Ladybug Game is positively adorable with its beautiful artwork. Kids will even learn a little about the bugs in their garden.
- Adorable graphics, easy play and no reading required make this award winner a perfect first board game.
- Interactive play stimulates learning and fun, with four ladybugs embarking on a different adventure every time.
- The winner is the first ladybug to find her or his way home.
- Recommended for ages 3 and older
- Invented by a kid for kids.
- Introduction to math concepts.
- Two to four players
- A game created by a 6 year old while in 1st grade