Skip-Bo is the ultimate sequencing card game from the makers of UNO! Players use skill and strategy to create stacks of sequentially numbered, ascending cards (2,3,4…) until they have no more left to play. Once everyone is dealt their own personal stockpile of cards, play begins by drawing from a central pile and building up to four “build” piles. The Skip-Bo “wild” cards break up static situations and may be played as any number. Use these cards wisely, for they can really help you beat your opponents! The first player to deplete all of his or her Skip-Bo stockpile cards is the winner! Includes 162 cards and instructions. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Skip-Bo is the ultimate sequencing card game!
- Players use skill and strategy to create sequencing stacks of cards in ascending order (2,3,4…)
- The Skip-Bo “wild” cards add extra twists to keep the game interesting and help you beat your opponents
- The first player to use all the cards in their personal Stockpile wins!
- Includes 162 cards and instructions