Scrimish is a fast moving card game that pits player against player in an epic 10 minute battle of strategy, memory, and misdirection. Every game is different, and you’ll want to play over and over again to try new ways of outsmarting your opponent. Similar to games like: Uno, Stratego, Checkers, and Chess.
The single pack comes with a 25 card Red deck and a 25 card Blue deck for 2 players. Each pack contains 50 premium cards and instructions. You can expand to larger team games by using more decks.
Here’s how it works
1.) The Objective of the game is to uncover and attack your opponent’s Crown Card with one of your own cards.
2.) Each player places 5 piles of 5 cards face down in front of them. You can arrange the cards however you like and should place the crown card on the bottom of one of the piles.
3.) Players take turns attacking by selecting the top card from one of their piles and laying that card face up in front of one of their opponent’s piles. The card with the lowest value (1-6) loses and is discarded.
4.) A player wins the game by uncovering the other player’s crown card.
There are several other special cards to spice up the game.
- A card game of strategy, memory and misdirection. Contains the Red/Blue deck with 50 cards. Good for 2 player games. Ages 5+.
- A new spin on classic strategy games like Checkers, Stratego, and Chess. Very easy to learn but hard to master.
- Easy to learn 10 minute rounds. Millions of possible gameplay combinations.
- Quick and fast moving party card game where the object is to uncover the other person’s crown card.
- Battle On! Get 20% Off when you get more than one game. Add even more decks for larger 3+ player games!