The classic game of Payday makes family finance fun as it reminds everyone just where the money goes. This is a game of making and spending money! You’ll make money every month, but you might spend it just as fast.
- LAUNCHED IN 1975: Pay Day is great for social interaction and a game that parents and children can play on a relatively even level. Simple and quick, a two lap game takes as little as 15 minutes.
- THE OBJECT: Have the most money at the end of the game. Players can make deals on property and earn money. At the end of each month, players are paid a salary and must pay off all outstanding bills.
- SAVINGS: Players start or add to their savings only on Pay Day. Players may withdraw all / part of their savings only on Pay Day (if the player wants to withdraw at another time, they pay a $50 fee)
- LOANS: A loan may be taken out or increased at any time in $100 increments. A player must pay 20% interest on his/her outstanding loan balance every time they land on Pay Day
- CONTENTS: Game board, 4 mover tokens, 1 red die, 64 deal & mail cards, savings and loan pad, money, and instructions. Ages 8+, 2 to 4 players.