This is a Card Game for Adults
Every game of Never Have I Ever presents a chance to relive life’s funny, embarrassing and awkward moments with your friends and family members. Still feeling weird about that time you called
someone the wrong name during sex? How
about when you got arrested for public
urination? Well, don’t worry, all your poor life decision-making has finally paid off. We’ve thought of hundreds of things you may or may not want to admit, and added rules to spice things up.
Everyone gets 10 Play Cards to start and takes a turn reading a Red Rule Card. During each round players have a chance to admit whether they’re ‘guilty’ or ‘not guilty’ of a Play Card. If you’re guilty, you have to keep the card. If you’re not guilty, you have to discard it. The first person to collect 10 Play Cards wins (or losses depending on how you look at life).
Each round, a new person will pick a Red Rule Card from the pile, read the directions aloud, and place it face up on the table. Then, all the players (including the player that drew the rule card) does what the card says. For example: One rule card is called “Awkward Moment,” which reads: “Everyone passes a play card to you. Once you have everyone’s play card, you must answer them all. If you are guilty of the play card, you have to keep it. If you are not guilty of the play card, you discard it.”
Here Are Some Play Card Examples
Never Have I Ever Dated My Sibling’s Ex. Never Have I Ever Done Something Illegal With A Family Member. Never Have I Ever Shown Up To Thanksgiving High. Never Have I Ever Rocked A Muffin Top.
Includes 550 Cards (485 Play Cards and 65 Rule Cards with 10 Variations) + instructions.
- OH YOU NASTY: consisting of 485 cards (on top of 65 rule cards) that call on life’s most embarrassing, hilarious or awkward moments, you will now have the chance to watch friends spill the beans, Never Have I Ever is all about comical, never-before-made revelations and uproarious laughter with good company.
- FEATURED ON ELLEN (YES THAT ELLEN): Who is an authority on fun. She’s played this game with Madonna, The Beibs, Johnny Depp, Gwyneth Paltrow and did we mention THE BEIBS? Bachelor or bachelorette parties, college reunions or even engagement parties and 21st birthdays, break this baby out anywhere there’s sin!
- RELIVE UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS: “Never have I ever had uncontrollable gas at work”, “Never have I ever jumped out of a car while it was still moving”, Amazon has asked us not to share most of the prompts! Card after card, these one-of-a-kind game cards are all about sex, drugs, rock n’ roll and bodily functions; don’t be surprised how much you learn from someone you thought you knew.
- KNOW YOUR FRIENDS ON A WHOLE NEW (HILARIOUS) LEVEL: Be ready to fess up to that thing that happened “one time” in college (or last year) in front of your friends – there’s no more running away!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE OR YOUR MONEY BACK: we’re so confident that you and your friends will love this game, we’ll give your money back – no questions asked!