When you were growing up, you likely learned some of most timeless board games. You may be familiar with checkers, Candyland, and Parcheesi. Those game had a very simple learning process, so you likely don’t even remember learning the rules. However, you probably remember learning chess – the game that requires adaptive and cognitive thinking skills. You had to learn not only the rules of the game, but the rules for each piece! With Giant Chess – you can teach your loved ones the art of chess! With this game, you can play indoors or outdoors, and the large pieces make the game fun and engaging, even for beginners! The board is 92×70 CM and the pieces are flat (with representative symbols printed on them) so you can easily back away the game board and pieces making it extremely transportable! You can bring Giant Chess to a cookout, a party, or even just to a friend’s board game night! You will find that Giant Chess retains all the best qualities of the traditional chess you know and love.
- Your giant chess game includes: 36″x27″ inch game board, 32 game pieces (16 white, 16 black), and a carrying box!
- Giant chess for indoor/outdoor use, the traditional classic chess game.
- Giant chess uses representative pieces (pawns, knights, bishops, rooks, kings, and queens) to simulate game play. These pieces are not anchored to the board and must be kept track of!
- The game will teach your family cognitive thinking, adaptive thinking, taking turns, patience, and so much more!
- This game can be played by anyone 3+ since the pieces are too large to be a choking hazard, although you may find it relative to wait until your child is old enough to remember the rules for piece and how to play the game.