Paul and the moon is a cooperative memory game for 1-6 players, plays in 5-10 minutes. Players take control of Paul moving him around the pound, when he is moved on a new space look at the symbol on the same. Now pick a star that you think has the matching headdress symbol to the space Paul is on. If you are correct hang the star along the star path, creating part of the star ladder. If you did not pick the matching star, return the star (facedown) in the pond. And pull the cloud over until the new yellow star is visible, covering more of the moon. The next player now takes there turn. If you complete the star ladder before the moon is covered, you have saved the moon! There is also a competitive mode and two variations on the co-op mode to play.
- A cooperative memory game for 1 to 6 moon guardians ages 3 to 8 years old. Playing time 5-10 minutes. Includes a lovely accompanying bedtime story.
- Help Paul and the sparkle sprites save the moon, who has lost his magic staff! Without it, the moon cannot wax, it can only wane.
- If the sparkle sprites can build a ladder along the stars before the moon vanishes behind the cloud, Paul may be able to climb up the ladder, returning the magic staff to his friend, the moon.
- Contents: Contents: 1 Paul’s garden (star path and garden pond), 1 play figure Paul, 5 star tiles, 30 sparkle sprites, 1 die with dots, 10 wooden stars, 1 set of instructions with bedtime story.
- Includes 3 additional game variations (2 cooperative and one competitive) for more experienced moon guardians. Made in Germany.