In Deer in the Headlights, be the first player to discard all your cards and win the round. A “Running Deer” can help you discard cards. Rolling a “Car” can also help you by passing off cards to your friends. But watch out for those Deer in the Headlights! They can cut down on your discards, force you to lose a turn, or freeze you out of the game until you can roll your way back in. Easy to learn and play for the entire family.
Includes 2 decks of custom cards, 3 wooden game dice, scorepad, and instructions, all in a portable, matchbox-style package.
Front Porch Classics offers “unplugged family entertainment” that brings people together through play.
- Players race to be the first to discard all of their cards and win the round
- Watch out! If a “Deer in the Headlights” is rolled, progress stalls
- Roll a “Car” or “Running Deer” and dump cards on your opponents
- A fun, fast-moving card and dice game for the whole family
- For 2 or more players, ages 8 and up