Chutes and Ladders is simple and easy to play, even for those who can’t read. Going up the ladders and down the chutes, a child will learn (by the pictures) the rewards of good deeds and the consequences of naughty ones. Featuring the delightful artwork of the popular 1970’s edition of the game, this classic edition of Chutes & Ladders will bring back fond memories and help create new ones! The first player to reach the number 100 space is the winner! Not only great for kids who are learning to count, this game also encourages basic addition skills.
- Fun without Words: ‘Chutes and Ladders’ is simple and easy to play, with no reading required. Be First to land on the 100 spot and win the game
- UP THE LADDERS AND DOWN THE CHUTES: Land on good deeds and climb ladders toward the winning spot. Land on bad deeds and ride the chutes back down
- TEACHES BASIC SKILLS: Great for kids who are learning to count, this game encourages basic addition skills
- BRING BACK MEMORIES: We feature the delightful artwork of the popular 1970’s edition of the game
- WHAT WE INCLUDE: Heavy-duty bi-fold game board, 4 game pieces, and over-sized spinner. Detailed game rules and instructions included