Clash of the Cards is a high-speed, strategic battle card game in which you battle your opponents to steal their cards and create armies. To win each hand of this rummy-style game, you try to collect 2 armies (an army is a set of 4). The first player to collect 2 armies wins the hand. Keep playing hands until someone reaches 1,000 points. To add to the fun, each card in the game can be harnessed in a variety of ways during the game. You can use special cards to defend your armies, walk away from a battle, slow down your opponents, or join battles you were not invited to in order to increase your chance at winning cards which help you build your armies. Clash of the Cards allows you to set traps for other players and develop attack and defense strategies from your very first turn.
- Battle your way to greatness with battles and special cards
- 3-6 players • Ages 8+ • Quick & Easy to learn
- Compact Linen finished box w/100-cards
- Capture armies (sets of 4) and win at 1,000 points
- Many “Gotcha” or “Take that” moments