Anti-Monopoly from University Games is a fun update of the classic game invented by Elizabeth Magie 100 years ago. It’s a twist right out of the headlines, as free market competitors clash with ruthless monopolists. In Anti-Monopoly, you must choose a side before the game begins. Will you be a monopolist or a free market competitor? The two types of players follow different rules in their quest for big money. This idea of movement and choice makes Anti-Monopoly the first game of its kind. Includes game board, cards, play money and plastic playing pieces. Suitable for 2 – 4 players age 8 and up. Made in the USA. University Games offers you and your family original ways to have fun. Creative gameplay and quality components are our standard. We know that people want to play right away, so our games are easy to learn. Our games keep all players involved, even when it’s not their turn. The games combine luck and skill and present a new challenge each time you play. And all University Games products make learning fun. Spend time with us and you can have a great time with your family, get to know the neighbors, entertain your friends, and even learn to read.
- Anti-Monopoly from University Games is a fresh twist on the classic game of real estate
- Choose a side: will you be a monopolist or a free market competitor?
- Includes game board, plastic playing pieces, cards and play money
- For 2 – 4 players, ages 8 and up
- University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play